420 Diens Dr
Wheeling IL 60090
Open to the public! We accept credit cards!
Good condition Henny Penny pressure cooker PFG-690! We have 2 in stock that work well!
Height 61” (155 cm)
Width 24” (61 cm)
Depth 41¾” (106 cm)
Floor Space Approximately 7 sq. ft. (0.65 sq. m.)
Pot Capacity 8 head of chicken (24 lbs.) (10.9 kg) 130 lbs. shortening (59 kg)
Electrical 120 VAC, 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz, 10 Amp, 3 Wire Service 230 VAC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz, 3 Wire Service
Heating Propane or Natural Gas; 100,000 btu/hr (105 MJ/hr)
Pressure 12 psi operating pressure (827 mbar) 14.5 psi safety relief pressure (999 mbar)
Shipping Weight Approximately 935 lbs. (424 kg)
Information from Henny Penny about this product:
The Henny Penny Pressure Fryer is a basic unit of food processing equipment which is used only in institutional and commercial food service operations. P-H-T A combination of pressure, heat, and time is automatically controlled to produce the optimum in a tasty, appealing product. Pressure Pressure is basic to this method of food preparation. The pressure is developed from the natural moisture of the food. The patented lid traps this moisture and uses it as steam. Because the steam builds rapidly, a greater part of the natural juices are retained within the food. A deadweight assembly vents excess steam from the pot and maintains constant live steam pressure. Heat Heat generated is another important factor of the pressure fryer. Energy savings is realized due to the unit’s short frying time, low temperature, and heat retention of the stainless steel frypot. Time Time is important because the shorter time involved in frying foods results in additional economies for the user. Foods are table ready in less time than it would take to fry them in a conventional open-type fryer.
SMARTBUY SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY------- PLEASE READ ENTIRE POLICY!!!
• Buyer is 100% responsible for shipping cost
• Buyer is of subject to approve pallet & packaging quality prior to being shipped out
• Seller (SmartBuy Inc.) agrees to palletize, package, and load on truck safely free of charge, but assumes no liability once put on truck for in arriving safely
• Buyer is encouraged strongly from seller to insure pallet / package (Prices range from $150 - to $350)
• Seller will offer customer service for providing tracking, and any assistance in help with shipper & communication for delivery
• Buyer understands price is ONLY valid for business to business, any residential delivery will be of extra charge
• Buyer understands lift gate, inside delivery and any other service not associated with strictly shipping will be of extra charge (Lift gate = $50, Inside Delivery = $100)
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL
• By purchasing this item Buyer agrees to all the above